1. A Nation where the rural and urban divide has reduced to a thin line.
2. A Nation where there is an equitable distribution and adequate access to energy and quality water.
3. A Nation where agriculture, industry and service sector work together in symphony.
4. A Nation where education with value system is not denied to any meritorious candidates because of societal or economic discrimination.
5. A Nation which is the best destination for the most talented scholars, scientists, and investors.
6. A Nation where the best of health care is available to all.
7. A Nation where the governance is responsive, transparent and corruption free.
8. A Nation where poverty has been totally eradicated, illiteracy removed and crimes against women and children are absent and none in the society feels alienated.
9. A Nation that is prosperous, healthy, secure, peaceful and happy and continues with a sustainable growth path.
10. A Nation that is one of the best places to live in and is proud of its leadership.
Now friends, you can see the aspiration and vision of the people of India. It is indeed now necessary to match the impedance between the vision of India and the vision of a technological university.
These ten pillars, there are ten and many other interfaces with scientific and technology. Anna University can work with the Science and Technological solutions to these ten pillars.
Book Review: “APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY – India Specific and Cross Cultural Approaches” - *AUTHOR: SMARAK SWAIN* My 150th Blog posting, I thought to make it special. The book review is my work at Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Executive Interns T...
6 years ago