Monday, October 20, 2008

11 POINT OATH FOR TEACHERS

1. First and foremost, I will love teaching. Teaching will be my soul.
2. I realize that I am responsible for shaping not just students but ignited youths who are the most powerful resource under the earth, on the earth and above the earth. I will be fully committed for the great mission of teaching.
3. As a teacher, it will give me great happiness, if I can transform, an average student of the class to performance exceedingly well.
4. All my actions with my students will be with kindness and affection like a mother, sister, father or brother.
5. I will organize and conduct my life, in such a way that my life itself is a message for my students.
6. I will encourage my students and children to ask questions and develop the spirit of enquiry, so that they blossom into creative enlightened citizens.
7. I will treat all the students equally and will not support any differentiation on account of religion,
community or language.
8. I will continuously build the capacities in teaching so that I can impart quality education to my students.
9. I will celebrate the success of my students.
10. I realize by being a teacher, I am making an important contribution to all the national development initiatives.
11. I will constantly endeavour to fill my mind, with great thoughts and spread the nobility in thinking and action among my students.

No comments: