1. Science is a life time mission. I will work, work and work and succeed.
2. Wherever I am, a thought will always come to my mind. That is what I can innovate, invent or discover.
3. I will always remember that “Let not my winged days, be spent in vain”.
4. I realize I have to set a great scientific goal that will lead me to think high, work and persevere to realize the goal.
5. My greatest friends will be great scientific minds, great teachers and great books.
6. I firmly believe that no problem can defeat me; I will become the captain of the problem, defeat the problem and succeed.
7. I will work and work for removing the problems faced by planet earth in the areas of water, energy, habitat, waste management and environment through the application of science and technology.
8. My National Flag flies in my heart and I will bring glory to my nation.
Book Review: “APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY – India Specific and Cross Cultural Approaches” - *AUTHOR: SMARAK SWAIN* My 150th Blog posting, I thought to make it special. The book review is my work at Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Executive Interns T...
7 years ago